Monday, March 12, 2007

Announcing.... TWINS

So my ‘friend’ was due on Tuesday, but it was common to be a few days late. By Friday, I was a little concerned, but not too, but I did decide to have a great time that weekend, just in case.

Monday, and my brother was off so I dragged him to the grocery store to buy ‘the test’. Went home, and sure enough…I passed. I went out to the back porch and was smoking a cigarette (as any smoker will do when they get this news), when hubby drove up. One look at my face and he knew….

Life was grand and at 20 weeks we decided to find out the sex, so we scheduled the Ultra-sound and went in. The tech placed the wand on my belly, and immediately exclaimed “did you know you’re having TWINS”? uh, no. But I do now.

Note: I quit smoking one week after I found out, and still am a non-smoker.

No comments: