Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Beginning of Barely Controlled Chaos

We were sitting at dinner for our 9th anniversary and as I was sipping a glass of wine I was telling my hubby how I had been having the hardest time running that week. I was just so tired, and suddenly I did the quick calculation in my head and realized I was a little late. When I said, "Oh my...I might be pregnant!" He said, "Well, it looks like I am drinking the rest of the bottle of wine!"

Took a test the next day...and 'lo and behold, 2 lines. It was a great anniversary present.

With baby girl #2, baby girl #1 and I made a little note that she gave to Daddy when he got home. It said, "Daddy...Congratulations you are going to be a great Daddy...again!"

The girls are growing up so fast - you can read about the chaos and love they bring to our house at http://barelycontrolledchaos.wordpress.com.

No comments: