Sunday, March 18, 2007

St. Patty's Day Bump

My story is just in time for St. Pattys Day...well, a day late but whatever.

I found out I was pregnant on St. Patty's Day 1997. I bought two 6 packs and put them in the fridge. When hubby got home from work I told him I thought we'd celebrate with Irish beer and invited him to take a look at my beer of choice. He discovered one 6 pack of Harp and the other of O'Douls. It took him about 10 seconds of staring at the O'Douls for it to register. He looked at me and said, "NO WAY!". It's a great memory for us and since it was a holiday, the anniversary of finding out we were expecting our first child will always be a day we celebrate!

If you decide to post my story, let me now and I will be sure to mention it at Picture This for a little linky love.

Visit Tracey at one of her many blogs:
mother may i
picture this
MAYPAPERS

2 comments:

tracey clark said...

Hey, thanks for sharing my story! I'll be sure to help you spread the word!

Shooter said...

Thank YOU, Tracey for sharing and for helping to spread the word.